The SfHP Student Council works to gather resources for health psychology trainees of all levels.
To access all student resources, visit our Student Council page.
Highlights of resources for students include:
- Gain leadership experience through the Campus Representatives Program
- Access research and travel funding opportunities
- Find postdoctoral fellowship and job listings for health psychologists
- Search through professional development resources for graduate school, internship, and postdoc
- Stay up-to-date with our quarterly student newsletters
- Read our diversity-focused student blog