Join us today and quickly connect with the rewards of membership! You will be transferred to the APA payment site where you will be given several payment options.If you have any questions please contact APA Division Services at 202-336-6013.
The Society for Health Psychology (SfHP) welcomes new members to our organization, trusting our mutual relationships will benefit our discipline and those we serve. As we work to improve our clients’ lives and to further our professional development, we need access to the latest research, forward-looking ideas, and an array of resources. SfHP membership brings a collection of benefits, ranging from publications to special programs.
Affiliated with the American Psychological Association, SfHP is a community primarily comprised of Health Psychologists. Our members develop vital professional contacts within this community, advancing their networks and resources. Members are encouraged to become active participants of the Division special interest groups.
As a member, you also receive:
- The APA journal Health Psychology, published monthly, at a reduced rate,
- The Division newsletter The Health Psychologist, issued three times annually,
- Opportunities for special recognition through our SfHP Award programs,
- Access to the Division LISTSERV discussion groups,
- An invitation to our annual convention, and
- Professional networking opportunities through our Connections program.