Welcome to Health Psych Connections, Division 38’s professional networking program!
Through Connections, you can be matched with another Division 38 member who has volunteered to make available his/her expertise and advice to help you in your professional activities.*
Some possible ways that Connections can help you:
- Want to develop your journal reviewing skills and opportunities?
- Need input on research design?
- Want help designing a syllabus for a Health Psychology course?
- Need advice on professional development issues?
- Want consultation on your Health Psychology training program?
- Have questions about getting tenure?
- Need direction on finding a job?
Connections can help!
If you request a match, the Connections team will work to identify another Division 38 member who has the expertise you need and who has volunteered to help. We’ll put the two of you in contact — after that, it’s up to you!
* Connections is not intended for use by students seeking academic mentoring. This service is open to Division 38 members who have completed a doctoral-level degree (i.e., Members, Fellows, Professional Affiliates, International Affiliates).