Welcome to Health Psych Connections, SfHP’s (Division 38) professional networking program!
Through Connections, you can be matched with another SfHP member who has volunteered to make available his/her expertise and advice to help you in your professional activities.*
Some possible ways that Connections can help you:
- Want to develop your journal reviewing skills and opportunities?
- Need input on research design?
- Want help designing a syllabus for a Health Psychology course?
- Need advice on professional development issues?
- Want consultation on your Health Psychology training program?
- Have questions about getting tenure?
- Need direction on finding a job?
Connections can help!
If you request a match, the Connections team will work to identify another SfHP member who has the expertise you need and who has volunteered to help. We’ll put the two of you in contact — after that, it’s up to you!
* Connections is not intended for use by students seeking academic mentoring. This service is open to SfHP members who have completed a doctoral-level degree (i.e., Members, Fellows, Professional Affiliates, International Affiliates).
Questions? Want to learn more? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org